Friday, February 24, 2012

I should just start numbering these blog posts....

Don't you guys just LOVE rhetorical analyses? Well I don't. I'll admit that I didn't dislike it, though. I thought this was much easier to write than the OpEd. I did like how the OpEd was my own view and opinions, but for some reason it was more difficult for me to write. The rhetorical analysis seemed much more straight-forward and simple to write, in my opinion. First of all, I'm a very indecisive person; therefore, creating a solid opinion of my own is very difficult for me, making the OpEd difficult to write. The rhetorical analysis, on the other hand, was somebody else's paper and all I had to do was analyze the different styles and types of rhetoric they used to write it. Opinion isn't a big factor in the RA, and having somebody else's article to read gave me something easy and more concrete to write about. This isn't to say I hated the OpEd, but compared to the RA.....yeah, I liked the RA a bit more. The end.

2 comments:

  1. you know what is better than OpEds or RAs? blogposts! Short and sweet is my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... my friend has a blog and she just numbers them. Way easier. Haha. I agree with you. I like the RA better and I never know what to argue about...

    ReplyDelete