Friday, February 17, 2012

Idiotic drivers!!!

I am SO glad this is a free-write blog today because I'm ticked at the moment. Alright, so here's the situation: I live in the New Heritage building on 900 East. That's a pretty nice building, right? I agree. I love it here. The problem is the idiotic people who DON'T live here! For some reason people think that they can come drive through between the buildings on the SIDEWALK when I'm walking there! Is this acceptable? No! It's a sidewalk, implying that it's a place outside the road limits where people can walk. This means NO CARS; yet somehow people think they are cool enough that they can drive through when I'm walking there so I have to move for THEM. Grrrr, it's soooo irritating! I can't tell you how many times I've stepped out of my building on my way to class and almost been run over. There are even signs that say "NO CARS ALLOWED" or something like that in front of the sidewalk entrances, so why the heck do people still do it?! Maybe they're just too stupid to read the signs? (in which case they shouldn't be driving anyway) Or maybe they're just arrogant and think they're cooler than the rest of us? Or maybe they just don't think at all? No matter what the reason, it's annoying. In case you can't tell, I'm fed-up with it. I think next time someone does that when I'm walking there I'm going to just sit in the middle until they back-up and go back the way they came. Anyway, there's my random ranting and venting for the day. Oh, and I've got a nice little video here for you to watch, too. I'm sorry for all females who watch this; I'm not against women driving, this video is just funny. Enjoy!!!

Women Drivers


Happy Friday everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. That movie was really funny. I hate driving so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Driving is so fun! As long as you don't get in a crash or get caught...

      Delete
  2. I hate women like this! It makes us all look bad! Still, this video was hilarious. My favorite part was the picture of the woman with her helmet of backwards. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! How can you not realize when your helmet is on backwards?! It's amazing how senseless some people can be.

      Delete
  3. Ahh I've almost gotten run over probably 10 times in the Heritage parking lots. I'm fairly convinced it's just Utah drivers (sorry to people in our class who live in Utah! I bet you're all fantastic drivers!) But this one time this girl was backing out in the parking lot and pretty much floored it and almost hit me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you live right next to Rachel and me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I hate equality as much as the next guy, but I'm seen some pretty awful male drivers too.
    Oh wait...
    Anyways, college campuses are crazy. Kids will get away with whatever they can, i.e. driving on sidewalks. So watch out! I am always super cautious when walking and driving because you never know when some kid will pull out a cell phone and drive like a moron. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete