Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Peer Reviews

Peer reviews are quite an interesting topic. Actually, no, they're really not. I'm not a fan of OpEd peer reviews. I thought the RA peer review was actually pretty helpful, but the OpEd...eh, not so much. I don't know why exactly, but for some reason it just didn't seem like I got much help on my OpEd. That could possibly be because it was my own opinions and people are afraid to comment on others' opinions, but it just wasn't very helpful. I did find the RA peer review helpful, though. My group was very good about telling me what I needed to work on and change and it will greatly improve my final paper. So basically, the OpEd review was pointless, and the RA one was great. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. Although, I did get some good advice during the OpEd review so it was not a TOTAL waste.

    ReplyDelete