Friday, March 30, 2012

Issues Paper Reflection

Man, I am SOOOOOO GLAD that we're done with the issues paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Research papers are BY FAR my weakness when it comes to writing and I just can't tell you how much I hate them. I could only stand to work on my paper for short periods at a time and the progress just wasn't very quick. I probably spent a total of about a billion hours on this stupid thing and it's still terrible. I just cannot write issues papers! I spent more time on this than any of the other papers and I'm certain this will be my worst grade of them all. So....it's good that we're done now because I'd probably get violent soon if I had to keep working on this. I think we were taught well, though. My less-than-ideal is totally due to lack of skill, not because of the way it was taught or the way we were told to do it. So in short, the process was miserable, nothing went well, the whole thing didn't go well, and the program couldn't have done a whole lot better but I definitely have improvements to make. The end. Now I'm going to go have the laziest weekend of my life to recover from the strain of the stupid issues paper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I had the post done before class, but I just realized something that I HAD to tell you guys about. You know how it was going to rain tomorrow and there was going to be awesome lightning and thunder and dangerous stuff? THEY CHANGED THE WEATHER FORCAST!!!!!!!!! There's no more lightning, or even rain!!!!!!!!!! :'( My weekend totally just died. Now that I've depressed ya'll, I'm going to go. Oh, and I'll probably never post on here again so....adios!!

7 comments:

  1. I didn't even hear anything about the weather.... Haha. I'm sorry you didn't
    Ike the paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you missed class. I announced it because I was so excited about the lightning! Then it changed so....yeah. I almost cried.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you. Research is my weakness too. Hey that rhymed! Well, talk to you some other time.

    OOOOOOO! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your poetry skills make up for your weakness in research :) yep, seeya in class!

      Delete
  3. Are you sure you typed in the right zipcode? Maybe you typed in the wrong one the first time haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it was just the little weather thing on my desktop. Those are never accurate so I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I want lightning so stinkin' bad!!

      Delete
  4. The weather in Utah is so hard to predict! I just want it to be warm and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete