Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Few Options...

I'm a few minutes late because I was on a date, so hopefully that's a valid excuse. If not...here's my blog post anyway. So, I've found  a couple interesting articles, but I want to keep looking so I'm not for sure if I'll use any of these. But here's what I've got:

1) This article is about people who feel close to God, but they feel that declaring a specific religion limits them.

2) This article is about the hacker group Anonymous eavesdropping on an FBI phone call and posting it on the internet via Twitter.

3) This article is about the economy and the hopes that America is finally recovering.

Those are the most interesting things I've found so far, but we'll see what else I can come up with.

5 comments:

  1. Your first option could be a good one to discuss. Religion and belief in God are scrutinized in our generation and it could be cool to see if there argument holds any weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like I was confused and confused everyone else, too. Read my comment below this.

      Delete
  2. Any of these could make for an interesting RA--I'm interested to see which one you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I think I confused myself and everyone else. Read my comment below this.

      Delete
  3. Sorry guys, it looks like I lied. This is kind of complicated, but I'll try to explain this:
    This guy made a movie called "Why I hate religion but love Jesus" and posted it on YouTube and got a TON of views. So some theologian dude wrote an article about the video and religion and different things. Then this other guy used that article as an example in his OpEd that I'm writing about, but it isn't actually about religion. It's about how in our society today, people are less likely to defend their beliefs and "defy authority." So that's what I'm writing about. Sorry about the confusion! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete